- We require customers to pay in advance 100% of the order amount including shipping costs if any.
- Additional charges apply: Shipping calculated at checkout
- All prices and figures are listed in U.S. dollars. We charge taxes in the United States and Rest of World.
- We currently accept Paypal. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- All online orders are processed through 256 bit SSL encryption to protect your credit card information during your online transaction.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment. PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
- The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use
We do not collect and store any payment information provided by customers. All the transactions are processed at Paypal secure gateway.